Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
Mr Edmund Hogan was resident at Finniterstown in 1814. The Ordnance Survey Field Name book records the building of a 2 storey house at Finneterstown in 1833 and that it was occupied by William Fosberry circas 1840. Located on the St Leger estate this house was occupied by Frederick Maunsell in the early 1850s and was valued at £11.
|Finniterstown||Adare||Rathkeale||Dromard 135||Connello Upper||Limerick||
R443 426 Discovery map #65. OS Sheet #21.
A herd's house and offices situated on the St Leger estate was occupied by Henry Ievers at the time of Griffith's Valuation when the buildings were valued at £14+. Coolboy was occupied by the representatives of Robert Cleary in 1906. A substantial farm is still extant at the site.
R558344 Discovery map #65. OS Sheet #39.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links