Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
A house known as Fedamore Cottage is marked on the first Ordnance Survey map. By the early 1850s John and Edward Synan were the occupiers of a house valued at £27 in Fedamore townland, which they held from Colonel Wyndham. The property is shown as Fedamore House on the 25-inch map of the 1890s, by which time it was the residence of J.G. Kelly. It is still extant and occupied. It was offered for sale in Spring 2019.
R595 444 Discovery map #65. OS Sheet #22.
A 2 storey house located on the Earl of Limerick's estate, this house was the seat of the Honourable Robert O'Brien in the 1830s. It was occupied by Richard Wilson in the early 1850s and held from Eliza Harvey. Garrett Hugh Fitzgerald's interest in the property was advertised for sale in May 1851. By the 1870s it was the home of the Synan family. This house is now demolished.
|Courtbrack||St Michaels||Limerick||Limerick South Rural 59||Limerick City||Limerick||
R563 561 Discovery map #65. OS Sheet #5.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links