Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
Built in the late 18th century, this house was occupied by John O'Halloran in 1814 and by Major Creagh in 1837. Mary Creagh, who held the property from Francis Macnamara was in residence in the mid 1850s. The house is now a country hotel run by Mr and Mrs N. Ennis see http://www.carrygerryhouse.com/index.html
|Carrigerry||Kilconry||Ennis||Clenagh 39||Bunratty Lower||Clare||
R372 632 Discovery map #58. OS Sheet #51.
Home of the Creagh family throughout most of the 18th and 19th centuries. It was occupied by Captain James Creagh at the time of Griffith's Valuation when it was valued at £25. The original house was larger than the 20th century construction now in existance.
|Carrowbane||Kilmaleery||Ennis||Clenagh 39||Bunratty Lower||Clare||
R378 653 Discovery map #58. OS Sheet #51.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links