Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
At the time of Griffith’s Valuation, James Hussey was leasing a property valued at £22 to Edward Hussey. Bary states that the house was built in the 1840s and that it was later used by Irish Church Missions in Dingle. In 1906 it was their property and valued at £22. It is still extant and occupied. Nearby is a tower known as Hussey's Folly, built around 1845.
V455998 Discovery map #70. OS Sheet #53.
At the time of Griffith's Valuation, Rev. Timothy Moriarty was leasing the property at Cloghane from the Irish Church Missions when it was valued at £18 10s. MacDonagh indicates that Moriarty was a native of Dingle who had converted to the Church of Ireland.
Q386003 Discovery map #70. OS Sheet #52.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links