Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
The home of the Waldron family in the 18th and early 19th centuries. Occupied by Gilbert Hogg in 1837. Valued at £10 and occupied by John B. Hogg at the time of Griffith's Valuation who held the house from Sir Gilbert King. A substantial farm is still extant at the site but the original house is no longer extant.
|Cartron (King)||Kilmore||Carrick on Shannon||Cloonteem 47||Ballintober North||Roscommon||
M990 952 Discovery map #33. OS Sheet #12.
A Lawder home in the 18th and early 19th centuries. Occupied by John B. Hogg at the time of Griffith's Valuation who held it from Sir John Gilbert. The house was valued at £2. It is not visible on the 25-inch map of the 1890s.
|Lowfield||Kilmore||Carrick on Shannon||Cloonteem 47||Ballintober North||Roscommon||
M993 942 Discovery map #33. OS Sheet #12.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links