Andrew Bermingham of Kilfylan, county Offaly, married Cathereine Moore of the parish of Drum, barony of Athlone, county Roscommon, in 1713 and by this marriage the Berminghams became entitled to a quarter share of the Moore estate following the death of Catherine's brother John in 1723. In 1761 the Moore estate was officially divided and the Bermingham quarter consisting of Crannagh More, Keelty, part of Carrickynaghtan and Carrickynaghtan and Garrynagowna Bog, Inchinalee, was administered by William Walsh in the later part of the 18th century. For most of the early to mid 19th century the Bermingham lands were leased to Captain Theobald Sheil. William Sheil was a trustee of the marriage settlement of William Bermingham and Clarinda Fallon of Cloonagh, county Roscommon in 1791. From the 1860s the Bermingham lands were in the possession of William Hussey Walsh but reverted to Andrew Bermingham at the time of the sales of the Hussey Walsh estate in the 1870s and 1880s. In the 1870s Andrew William Birmingham of Kilfylan owned 750 acres in county Roscommon and 672 acres in King's county (county Offaly). The estate was advertised for sale in 1891 and sold to the tenants in 1903.
National Archives of Ireland:
Landed Estates’ Court Rentals (O’Brien), Bermingham, 17 Mar 1863, Vol 67, MRGS 39/034, (microfilm copy in NUIG)