Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
The home of Waldrons and Ormsbys in the 18th century.In 1786 Wilson refers to it as the seat of Mr. Waldron. The residence of Jeffrey French in 1814 and occupied by Mr Smith at the time of the first Ordnance survey and by Samuel Hodson who held it from William Longfield in the 1850s. Occupied by Robert O. Longfield in 1906. A modern house now occupies the site but some old farm buildings still remain.
|Knockadangan||Athleague||Roscommon||Athleague West 74||Athlone||Roscommon||
M862 591 Discovery map #40. OS Sheet #41.
Francis O'Grady was leasing a property at Barnaboy, barony of Frenchpark, valued at £4 15s together with 179 acres of land from William Longfield's estate at the time of Griffith's Valuation. Farm buildings exist at the site now.
M713944 Discovery map #32. OS Sheet #9.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links