Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
Built circa 1820, occupied by J. W. Kelly in 1837 and by Christopher Lawder in the 1850s who held the property in fee. It was valued at £20. Occupied by Samuel Russell in 1906. Another house marked as Lakeview was in the demesne grounds at the time of the first Ordnance Survey. In 1837 W. McDonnell was residing in Lakeview [M987 921]
|Tully||Kilmore||Carrick on Shannon||Kilmore 52||Ballintober North||Roscommon||
M991 927 Discovery map #33. OS Sheet #18.
Lewis writes that the house was situated on an isolated hill and formed "a conspicuous object in the surrounding scenery". Valued at £15 in the mid 19th century. Wilson, in 1786, refers to it as the seat of Mr. Dillon. In the possession of Samuel Russell in 1906 when the buildings were valued at £3. It is no longer extant.
M999752 Discovery map #40. OS Sheet #30.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links