Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
Far Kelly was resident at Cloncannon in 1749. It is described in the Ordnance Survey Name Books as the residence of William Kelly. This property was offered for sale in the Encumbered Estates in July 1850. At that time it was occupied by Mathew C. Browne. John and Edward Lennon were occupying this property, valued at £9, at the time of Griffith's Valuation. It was part of a holding of almost 400 acres. Joseph Trumperant Potts laid the foundation stone for his house known as Runnymeade in 1866 (''Saunders Newsletter'', 23 June 1866). It is labelled as Runnamead House on the 25-inch Ordnance Survey map of the 1890s. In 1906 a house valued at £10 at Clooncannon Kelly was part of the Clonbrock estate together with almost 400 acres of untenanted land.. It is no longer extant.
|Clooncannon (Kelly)||Ahascragh||Mountbellew||Clonbrock 147||Clonmacnowen||Galway||
M775423 Discovery map #47. OS Sheet #61.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links