Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
Lewis records Ballinderry as the seat of J. Comyn in 1837. At the time of Griffith's Valuation it was being leased by Andrew Comyn from the Ecclesiastical Commissioners and was valued at £16. Recorded as the residence of Col.John Comyn in 1894. In 1906 it was the property of Andrew N. Comyn. Ballinderry House is still extant and is now operated as a luxury country house hotel. See www.ballinderrypark.com.
M734303 Discovery map #47. OS Sheet #86.
At the time of Griffith's Valuation Andrew Cummins was leasing a house at Ryefield valued at £17 to John Dowd. It was occupied by John Cummins, agent to Nicholas Cummins at the time of the first Ordnance Survey.
M871913 Discovery map #33. OS Sheet #16.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links