Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
In 1786 Wilson writes that Mr. Irwin's property was situated "on the right of Strandhouse Inn" and nearby was Tanrago, the seat of Mr. Dodwell. At the time of Griffith's Valuation, Capt.Richard Olpherts was occupying a house at Tanrego, barony of Tireragh. In 1894 Slater refers to Tanregoe as the seat of Richard Verschoyle. In 1906 Tanrego was the property of Richard J. Verschoyle and was valued at £25. It is still extant and occupied.
|Tanrego East or Carrowmore||Dromard||Dromore West||Dromard East 24||Tireragh||Sligo||
G601313 Discovery map #25. OS Sheet #19.
This house, part of the Irwin estate, was on perpetual lease from the Cooper estate. It principally functioned as the local rectory. At the time of Griffith's Valuation the property was occupied by Rev. St.George Knox and was valued at £13.
|Barnabrack||Dromard||Dromore West||Dromard East||Tireragh||Sligo||
G596299 Discovery map #25. OS Sheet #.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links